Tuesday

A Woman Now?

I'm finally starting to feel like I've become a woman. Like over the last couple of years I've been shedding immature thinking, blossoming in my giftings, deepening in my thinking, contributing to the world around me, and becoming more well-rounded in my mothering.

I'm not sure what exactly stunted my growth in my twenties. But I feel, especially since coming to the Vineyard, that whatever it all was, it is being removed. And it feels good.

I am excited about the next season in my life. Many changes are just down the road: moving into the "core", having a third child, moving into leadership in a new area (?) I feel like I'm leaving my comfort zone, but I know new growth is in store.

I am blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful women. I hope to continue to grow my dependence on you and look for ways to bless you, too.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Sonya, You are one of the most beautiful women I know (inside and out!)
I love you!
Congratulations on feeling like a woman! (Are you going to roar?) hee hee
I feel blessed to know you.