Friday

We're Ba-ack!

And what a chilly welcome we received last night! Good thing it warmed up again today. The kids said good-bye to Grandma & Grandpa this morning. Rachel cried and kept wanting more hugs, but adter they left we had some fun being race cars and rolling on the bed and playing hide and seek.

Such culture shock going from young couple in love mode to Mom & Dad mode (and soon I'll have to cook and unpack and all that). But it's also a delight. So much sleeping to catch up on. I was really worried that the insomnia would continue, but it wasn't too bad last night. So nice to be in my bed again! Mmmm, flannel!

We'll have pictures soon. We just got a new computer, so I'm not exactly sure how Rod's planning to download/transfer files. Looking forward to seeing you all again!

4 comments:

hayes said...

WOW sounds like you had an awesome time! That's so fun that you where in a dance comp! How cool.

Christina said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

Lani - the flowerlady said...

Hey there girlie,

It's late Saturday night. First chance I've had to sit and see what's going on in your world. Sorry I didn't see that other post sooner. Can't wait to hear more about your trip and see pictures!!

Love you
Lani

Stephanie said...

Welcome HOME!!
I'm glad to hear that you guys had a good time in Cuba!
I got home from Puerto Rico last night....I'm going through latin withdrawl. lets get together and reminisce!

Love ya!
ps. we were famous at our resort as being the "dancing queens" too! Maybe it's a Canadian thing!?