Thursday

MoMondays, November 12

Just finished submitting my info for the upcoming new event in Winnipeg: MoMondays (Motivational Mondays).  Taking place November 12th at Sam's Place, 6:30 p.m.  Register and get more info here:

You'll meet the nicest people at MoMondays!

Grab a mic and come speak…or grab some friends and come hear some of the best motivational speakers in the city!

Title:  What I Didn't Know was Hurting Me

Description:  Something was missing in my life, and I didn't realize how handicapped I was until an unusual art project prompted serious self-evaluation.  I hope my story will help people walk their road with greater confidence, purpose, and conviction.

Bio:  Sonya Braun desires to share beauty, hope, truth, and love with people.  She expresses herself through singing, writing, speaking, and dance. Though a purist, her creative and messy life with three kids and a husband, keeps her grounded.    Sonya lives in the North End and currently relishes having better garbage service than the rest of Winnipeg.


No comments: