Tuesday

Nasty Nights, Dirty Dishes, Mr. Clean, and Great Grins

The last week or so has been a doozy. For awhile, both bigger kids were waking up and wandering over at least a half dozen times in the night. R is still a lot more restless and J a little, but it's getting better. It's amazing how lack of sleep affects your entire mood and ability to function. My kitchen was the first to fall apart. I'm still recovering. And the depression-like (if not the real thing) symptoms are brutal...just not being able to cope with the kids' questions/needs, getting completely overwhelmed by mess and not knowing where to start, not eating properly...it kind of snowballs into a big black mass. I did discover that dark chocolate really does help! Last night I was determined to go to bed after feeding J2 around 10:00. I feel a lot more myself today. Life is fun!

Thankfully (for the most part), J has just become very motivated to clean lately. Although it sometimes borders on obsessive, it's been really nice to have clean floors in his playroom and bedroom. Just crosses the line sometimes when he tells me to clean mine!!!!

We have nicknamed J2 Prince Charming. He is all smiles.

1 comment:

Deanna Momtchilov said...

You know I can relate to that!