Thursday

I Felt It!

Today, while having a bath, I felt our baby move for the first time. Hurray! I guess I've probably just been too busy to notice up until now.

After a grueling reunion week-end (lots of people and whacked out schedules for kids), we headed to McPhee Lake near Waskesiu with Rod's family and had a much too short time there. But it was good all around to meet more of Rod's extended family and spend a teeny bit of time with his immediate family. I would like to do more. But it all leaves me feeling exhausted.

Now it's time to get back into a groove. And, of course, with possession date at the end of this month (yikes), there won't be much chance to establish much of a groove before everything starts getting wacky around here!

Hoping to get our house back up on the market in the next week or so. And get it sold!

It's good to be back.

No comments: